Teaching & Learning
- Never Stop Learning Hub – Filled with quick wins for the classroom
- From Good to Outstanding – Information on teaching, CPD & other outstanding stuff
- Institute for Learning – has some good resources and it’s great if you need ideas for leading CPD sessions
- Great Maths Teaching Ideas – If you’re new to teaching or just want to try some different resources, this is a great starting point
- Numberphile – “Videos about numbers & stuff” That’s really what they say!
- Class Tools – Create some interactive flash tools / games
- Jo Boaler – Professor of Mathematics Education, author & more…
- Malcolm Gladwell – Best selling author, journalist and speaker.
- Steve O’Callaghan – Founder of NeverStopLearningHub
- Mike Ollerton – Teacher, author & key note speaker
- Dan Meyer – Teacher, speaker & master of Three-Acts
Blogs that I follow
- blog.mrmeyer.com – Worker, learner, speaker & go-getter
- @kevenbartle – Long words but always a lovely read
- @mrocallaghan_edu – Head of KS3 ICT, teacher & “aspiring leader“
- @mrbunkeredu – English teacher & Man of action
- @TeacherToolkit – “Award Winning Assistant Headteacher”
- Improving Teaching – History teacher & CPD Leader
- TED – “Ideas worth sharing”. It’s motivational.